Saturday, October 25, 2008

My blogging debut

(Originally published December 12, 2007)

First, a disclaimer: I am not Allie.My name is Susan McCullough. I write columns, articles and books about pets, mainly dogs. Allie is an irrepressible Golden Retriever who is my canine companion and muse. Together we live with my husband and daughter.

I'm starting this blog not only to recount some of Allie's and my adventures, but also to share my (and listen to your) thoughts about living with and loving all dogs. Occasionally I'll touch on other subjects, such as what writers' lives are really like, news regarding my books and articles, and even topics that have nothing to do with Allie, dogs or writing.

Although I can't answer specific questions about the behavior of canine or other four-footed individuals on this blog, I'm eager to hear what you have to say -- so that we can learn from each other.

Woofs and wags,

Susan
www.susanmc.com

No comments: