Saturday, October 25, 2008

I did it!

After spending some time blogging here and here, I decided that I needed to move "The Allie Chronicles" to a new home.

Some of the reason for my move has to do with concerns about LiveJournal's ownership. But more of the reason had to do with my just wanting the blog to be in a place with more options.

Undoubtedly there's a way that I could have imported the whole blog from Live Journal to Blogger, but I couldn't find it and apparently a few other people couldn't either (I saw advice indicating that you gotta do it by hand.) There was some stuff in the help section about republishing an FTP blog, but somehow I didn't think that I applied to what I was trying to do.

Sooooooo ... IAC, here is (are?) The Allie Chronicles in its (their?) new home.

No comments: